Beschreibung des Entwicklers:
All you need to do to visualize your iPhoneography habits and make the coolest infographic ever is to choose time range of photos to be analyzed and the visual theme of your infographic. In a couple of moments you’ll have a visually appealing overview about how, when and where you take photos with iPhone. You didn’t expect less from an app which was App of the Week in Canada and Staff Favorite in USA and more than 60 other stores around the world, did you?
If an image is worth thousand words how much is an infographic about all your photos in the Camera roll? You can get it for $0.99
It takes a single tap to generate the infographic and let your photos tell you…
- What were the most interesting places where you took your photos,
- Whether you are a night-life photographer or you prefer afternoon/morning to take your photos,
- What were your most productive photo-taking days and months,
- And a lot other technical things about your photos (ISO, shutter speed, flash) which will help you make better photos.
In the improved new version of the app, now you can also:
- Choose time range for photos which will be analyzed to make an infographic (so you can for example make an infographic only about your holiday photos)
- Personalize your infographic even more by choosing the visual style of the final infographic from several themes.
You can share any of those individual infographics via Facebook and Twitter, email it to your friends or save to iPhone. Or you can combine all these information and generate a cool full-size infographic like those you see in magazines and websites.
Finding out how your own photo infographics will look like is just a tap away.
Still not sure whether this is an app for you? Then check out what others have written about it:
Gizmodo: “iPhone Your Main Camera? Photo Stats Is $1 Well-Spent, Then”
Wired: “Photo Stats Turns iPhone EXIF Data into Beautiful Infographics?”
The Next Web: “Create gorgeous infographics about your iPhone photos, with Photostats?”
AppAdvice: “Simple, elegant Camera Roll analyzer”
iPhoneinCanada.ca: “This brilliant app will analyze your image data and create a nice looking infographic, revealing some stats that might surprise you.”
Dear Future Astronaut (www.dfany.com) team is working hard to bring you new features and make your iPhoneography infographics even cooler. Follow us on Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/dfanewyork to be the first to get the info about upcoming updates and suggest features.
Note: Photo Stats works best with iPhone (3GS and newer) and iPod Touch (4 generation) devices. To create infographics about the location where you took your photos, location services must be enabled.