It’s LIQUID Group, in collaboration with International ArtExpo, is proud to present “It’s LIQUID International Contest – First Edition 2012”.
The contest is born with the goal of promoting contemporary art, photography and design through all the divulgating tools that the communication platform It’s LIQUID has used for years (press release, mailing list with more than 60,000 subscribers, international contemporary art and design events realszation).
Who can apply?
The contest is open to solo artists and designers as well as groups from all over the world without any limit of age and nationality.
The contest will have five main categories:
- painting and drawing
- sculpture and installation
- video art
- product design
- 5 prizes, of the value of 15.000 euro, consisting in one year of interviews, publications and specials on the It’s LIQUID platform and one year of e-mail announcements sent to the mailing list (more than 60.000 subscribers) - for the winners of all categories.
- A collective exhibition featuring the winner artists of all categories at the Rearte Gallery, Wien (Austria).
- The realization of a site-specific artwork set in the context of the city of Venice, for winner artists of sculpture and installation, video art, and product design categories. The prize is offered by Contaminante, an interactive project of planners, artists and territory which carries out site specific shows that become in the end an integral part of the heritage of the city.
- Prize of the value of 5.000 euro consisting in one year of participation in the International Video Art Festivals organised by International ArtExpo Group.
- A special about the winner artist of the video art category on one of the most important video art platforms (videoartworld.com).
- The participation in international Video Art exhibitions organised by the group “The Palestinian Social Cinema Arts Association”, for the winner artist of the video art category.
SUBMIT YOUR ARTWORKS NOW!
How many artworks can I enter?
A maximum of 20 artworks may be submitted, per person. You can submit to one or all of the categories, not exceeding a total of 20 works.
When will the winners be announced?
The names of the winners, one for each category, will be announced on the official website of the contest via press releases on March 08, 2012.
The winners will be selected according to the following criteria: quality of the work, originality, uniqueness.
It’s LIQUID International Contest | First Edition 2012
Submission Deadline: January 19, 2012
Winners Release: March 08, 2012
It´s Liquid Contest