Dr. med. Julius Hensel & Steinmehl - Blog:
Neben aktuellen Themen fortlaufende Informationen rund um die bahnbrechenden und bis heute grossteils verschwiegenen Erkenntnisse von Dr. med. Julius Hensel (1844-1903), dessen Bücher im Dritten Reich auf Betreiben der chemis...
Bitte helfen Sie mit, die NATO-Bombardement in Libyen zu stoppen: email-Kampagne – Was SIE zum STOP des NATO-Völkermordes TUN können:
SCHRITT #1 – GEHT ALLES MIT EINMAL COPY&PASTE Bitte kopieren Sie die folgenden Adressen in das Empfänger-Feld ihrer “Stoppt den Krieg in Libyen” email:
ChinaMissionUN@gmail.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, LamamraR@africa-union.org, email@example.com, JoinerDJ@africa-union.org, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org——–SCHRITT #2 In die Betreffszeile:
PLEASE PUT A STOP TO NATO WAR IN LIBYA – APPEAL TO NON-BELLIGERANT UNSC MEMBERS——–SCHRITT #3 Text:
“PLEASE PUT A STOP TO THE NATO WAR ON LIBYA!”
WE APPEAL TO NON-BELLIGERENT MEMBERS
OF THE U.N. SECURITY COUNCIL
• to put an end to the misuse of U.N. Security Council Resolution 1973 to influence the internal affairs of Libya through warfare, by revoking it, and
• to press for a peaceful resolution of the conflict in Libya, backing the African Union’s central role in this context.
We thank those countries that have tried, and are still trying, to work towards peace.
Our appeal is based on the following:
• the military intervention in Libya undertaken by some NATO members has now gone far beyond the provisions of Security Council Resolution 1973, and is based on hyped-up accounts of defenseless citizens being massacred by their government, while the truth is that, in Libya, there is an on-going and intense internal armed conflict;
• we are aware of the economic and geo-strategic interests that lie behind the war in Libya and, in particular, behind NATO support of one of the two armed factions;
• NATO military intervention in Libya has killed (and is continuing to kill) countless civilians, as well as harming and endangering the civilian population, including migrants and refugees, in various other ways;
• the belief, at this stage, that only non-belligerent countries — and particularly those with U.N. Security Council voting rights — can successfully bring a peaceful end to the conflict through negotiations and by implementing the opening paragraph of UNSC Resolution 1973, which calls for an immediate ceasefire.
Name (oder Organisation)