With over 210 million users worldwide, TeamViewer is one of the most popular remote control software. While there is plenty of remote control software for Windows, none comes close to TeamViewer when it comes to features and performance.
Every year, around this time, the team behind TeamViewer releases new versions of its popular remote support software and online meetings. This year is no different. New TeamViewer 12 for Windows 10 and previous versions has just been released and is available for download now.
TeamViewer 12 features
- TeamViewer 12 for Windows allows you to create shortcuts to the most used remote assistance actions so you can quickly connect without having to make many clicks.
- Service case notifications will pop up on your desktop to allow you to respond faster. Remote sticky notes is a new feature that allows you to leave messages on remote screens.
- Screen sharing now supports screen sharing with frame rates up to 60 frames per second for a better visual experience.
- The TeamViewer client software interface looks more or less like TeamViewer 10/11 but now you can access all features like remote controls, computers, contacts and chat now easier to access thanks to interface a new window.
- As you can now, TeamViewer supports file transfer. TeamViewer 12 transfers files up to 20 times faster. With speeds up to 200 MB / s, transferring large files with TeamViewer is even easier now.
- If you have OneDrive for Business, you'll be happy to know that you can now access and share files from your OneDrive for Business account with TeamViewer.
- Multi-platform mobile remote and new screen sharing is one of the outstanding new features of TeamViewer 12. Mobile remote and screen sharing is available for Android, iOS and Windows Phone.
- In addition to all the features mentioned above, there are significant performance improvements.
Link Download TeamViewer 12 Full 32/64 bit
Instructions for installing TeamViewer 12 Full
Step 1: Download and extract using Winrar
Step 2: Go to the extracted folder, run the file "TeamViewer 12.0.181268.exe"
Step 3: Tick the box "Install TeamViewer Full" and click Next
Step 4: Tick the box "Continue installation" and click Next.
Step 5: Click Next.
Step 6: Click Next.
Step 7: Wait a few minutes for the software to finish installing, after the installation is completed, it will not show the icon icon on the desktop. Instead, you have to go to the Start Menu and pull the application off the screen