Next Friday, I'm going to board a plane towards Amsterdam and oh boy, I can't tell you how excited I am. As you know, I love to travel and have seen some far, far away places. However, when it comes to major European capitals there are still quite a few that I need to tick off. Amsterdam being one of them. You are probably now wondering why I'm so excited? Well to me, when I think of the Dutch city I imagine a cool, laid back place with everyone being super stylish, loads of cute shops and coffee places (not the be confused with the coffee shops...). I will for sure tell you how I've liked it afterwards, but for now a little outfit inspiration for an Amsterdam city trip.
- Leather jacket - a staple piece I actually never travel without. It can be dressed up or down and turns into the perfect piece to throw over when the temperatures slightly drop. My favorite one got stolen last night, so not really sure what I'm going to pack now..
- Olympus Pen - no trip is complete with a handful of nice pictures right? I actually got the Olympus Pen for my big trip and used it tons while backpacking and for city trips because it's pretty small and light but still delivering high quality pictures. The colors are amazing, however the camera does need a little bit of practice (or at least that's how I felt about it).
- Vans - ok this might comes a surprise for you guys. But for quite a while now I'm thinking of actually getting a pair of Vans for myself (the classy black version). I know absolutely not my style. But somehow I think they might look pretty cool during my Amsterdam city trip...
- Levis 501 Vintage shorts - High waisted jeans definitively stand for Amsterdam in my books - no matter if mom jeans or shorts. Probably going to pack a pair of Levis 501 shorts and my Edited ballerina mom jeans.
- Ray Ban sunnies - I've seen this Ray Ban model already a few times on Instagram and tried it on in the shops. It's such a cool piece, don't you think? So much cooler than the regular model.